Interesting Facts about Dreams
Here is a list of all the interesting facts about dreams and dreaming which you didn’t know. These facts will amaze you, and you will find that there are a lot of fun and interesting facts about dreaming and psychology related to it which you didn’t know until now!
Interesting Facts about Dreams List :
- You can’t read in a dream because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain, which don’t cooperate while dreams!
- The time we spend dreaming helps us overcome painful experiences!
- Lucid dreaming is a technique by which you can control your dreams!
- Your body gets paralysed while you dream!
- An average human being spends around 6 years of his life dreaming!
- People blind from birth are not able to see images in their dreams, but their dreams involve other senses like touch, sound, smell and emotions!
- Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream roughly equally about both the genders!
- On average, a person has 4-6 dreams every night!
- Your mind never creates new faces in your dreams, that is you have seen each person that appears as a stranger to you in your dreams!
- You can’t dream and snore at the same time!
- We forget more than 90% of our dreams!
- One in every eight people dreams in black and white!
- Both men and women can have orgasms while dreaming!
- Negative dreams are more common than positive dreams!
- Children under 3-4 years of age can’t see themselves in their dreams!