Human Psychology Facts
Human Psychology deals with various aspects about the way we all think, react and understand different situations. Here is a collection of many interesting Human Psychology Facts which you probably didn’t know. These facts will amaze you we are sure!
Interesting Human Psychology Facts:
- Logizomechanophobia is the fear of computers! (ain’t that the worst fear ever ?)
- You can’t read in a dream because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain, which don’t cooperate while dreams!
- Good liars are good at detecting other people’s lies!
- We are more creative in the night and least creative in the afternoon!
- Over 90% of humans feel uncomfortable when TV volume is not divisible by 2 or 5!
- Your mind can sense someone staring at you even when asleep!
- Holiding objects in front of your body indicates shyness and resistance, seperating yourself from others!
- By 2020, depression will be one of the leading cause of death and disability!
- People are more likely to return a lost wallet if they find a baby picture inside of it!
- People spend almost half of their waking hours daydreaming!
- On average, women cry between 30-60 times a year, while men cry around 6 times!
- Lack of sleep leads to sugar carving!
- Most of the serial killers are born in November!
- The colour blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones!
- Nearly 40% men don’t feel confident while meeting women for the first time!
- The Truman Syndrome is a condition where an individual honestly believes that his/her life is a part of a reality show!
- Studies show that men are put off by a group of loud women!
- Mageirocophobia is the intense fear of having to cook!
- People who spend a lot of time on the internet are more likely to be depressed, lonely and mentally unstable!
- Inability to understand sarcasm can be an early warning sign of a brain disease!
- The time we spend dreaming helps us in overcoming painful experiences!
- Watching scary movies has lasting effects on children and teens, which may affect them well into the adulthood!
- Studies show that people who sleep with multiple pillows are often lonely and depressed!
- Touching a teddy beer makes people feel less lonely!
- Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school!